Saturday, February 24, 2007

30 January 2007 - Itching Throbbing Brain

About midway through the afternoon a fierce headache started up. I hung around work for another hour and a half, before calling it a day and heading home early. I took some aspirin and laid down for a nap. I woke up about 2 hours later with most of the headache gone. The headache inspired this picture.

I wish I had waited until the next day, as I think I rushed through the drawing too quickly and I'm not totally happy with the quality of this drawing.

The legend came from a discussion some friends of mine had at a particularly drunken party. We were saying that we should drop out of grad school and start a rock band. We then started coming up with rock band names. "Itching Throbbing Brain" was my proud contribution.

Sketch 013007

No comments: