Monday, February 5, 2007

3 January 2007 - Asuka Langley Soryu

As much as I dread the rest of the drive home, after meeting Juli for a quick lunch, I started out. I got to Dallas at about 6 pm, during rush hour, in the rain (and uphill both ways). I stopped at a Half Price Books there to get a quick rest and some coffee. I got lucky and found a copy of Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days Volume 1 and Hellsing Volume 1.

After an hour there I started out. I had 6 more hours of driving to go. The first 2 hours were miserable. But after a Mountain Dew and some hot pork rinds the traveling got much easier. I made it home about 12:30 in the morning.

The sketch is of Asuka Langley Soryu from the manga. I did not draw it that night or the following night, as it took me a couple of days to get over my sleep deficit.

Sketch 010307

No comments: